Very rare Wimberley development opportunity. Lot 6, Canyon Oaks. 14.59 acres of unrestricted property. 7.59 acres of level land with 7 acres as part of a private canyon with a very steep drop off down to a wet weather creek. Heavily treed with Oaks and Cedar. 750 feet of canyon rim with beautiful views and western sunset exposure. Wimberley Extra Territorial Jurisdiction (ETJ). Includes 1995 2175 SF 4 bedroom 2 bath manufactured home with large front deck, large covered rear deck, above ground pool and 5 storage buildings. Caliche driveway. Fully fenced. Seller is a licensed real estate broker. Joint Venture & Owner Financing Available. Residential water meter is in place to service 2 homes. Commercial water meter is available with Wimberley Water to service any of the development opportunities listed below – Approximately $50,000 to install. Existing septic system for 2 homes. Grandfathered in Hays County septic system capacity to service any of the development opportunities listed below.
1. Single Family Estate Home Site – Site Built, Modular Home, Barndominium.
2. 15 Single Family Homes (4 bedrooms) Less than 3,500 SF per Unit.
3. 18 Unit Townhome or Condominium Complex (3 bedrooms) Less than 2,500 SF per Unit.
4. 24 Unit Townhome or Condominium Complex (2 bedrooms) Less than 1,500 SF per Unit.
5. 24 Unit Tiny Home Land Condominium Complex with retail sale or rental (B&B) of Tiny Homes.
6. 18 Unit Manufactured Home Park (3 bedrooms) less than 2,500 SF per Unit w/ retail sale or rental.
7. 21 Unit Apartment Complex (2 bedrooms).
8. 43 Unit Apartment Complex (1 bedroom).
9. 36 Unit Motel or Bed & Breakfast (2 beds per room).
10. 72 Unit Motel or Bed & Breakfast (1 bed per room).
11. 109 Unit RV Rental Park.
12. 24 Unit (1200 Weeks) Condominium Timeshare (2 bedrooms) Less than 1,500 SF per Unit.
- Interior:Garden Tub Roman Tub
- View:Canyon, Hills, Panoramic, Creek Stream, Trees Woods
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Year built:1998
- Foundation:Pillar Post Pier
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Septic Tank
- Utility source:Public
- Utility features:Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, High Speed Internet Available, Phone Connected, Underground Utilities,
Community and Neighborhood Details
- Subdivision:Canyon Oaks
- Original List Price:$2, 400, 000
- Days on Market (Cumulative):977
- MLS #:9764869
- Buyer Agency Compensation:3.000
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2023-01-19 06:12:22 UTC. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS®. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. All data is provided "AS IS" and with all faults. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
Last Updated: . Source: ACTRIS
Listing Agent: Thomas Yankovoy (#443060), Phone: (512) 450-4373
Listing Office: Sundance Homes & Realty (#1461)